My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Sunday, January 11, 2009



Does fairy tale exist?
If it does, why doesn't i fall on me?

I want to be part of "we got married"
I want to be in the life of goong, princess hours
=(

where did my prince go?
He didn't go anywhere.
Cos he never appears.

where did my life go?
nowhere.
It's dying.

why is there a recession now?
why do things happen that makes pple's life miserable?
why is life unfair?

If i'm given a chance, God give me the path to success.
Amen.

Love, Charisse | 11:52 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle