My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Saturday, December 20, 2008


yesteday i went out wid my guild mates
haha x:

on the way i saw TUZI from SuperBand


Sorry for the poor photo =O
cos they walking in front of me
den cannot guang ming zhen da de take
T_T
but they veh cool ^^

later meet up with guild pple
this is jes and shihui playing bball
omg damn pro la they!!! T_T
like 1st stage ard 200+ score o.o


and i wonder why pple suddenly stare at this guy..


HE DAMN PRO LA! THROW DAMN FAST!
RECORD 700++ I TINK o.o

this is some guys from fa
rick, pear, kuan zhi and teck leong...


this is pear aka shuai ge :D


and rick aka zhu is giving me the gl face x:
cos i go take his photo LOL!


But rick very nice :D
he's the one who organise this outing
:D damn nice ^^

and i find this machine very fun
available at dhoby ghaut beside bunk de arcade (:


went orchard wid jie to find maa's present
saw this shop
M.A.C reminds me of MARIE, ALENA, CHARISSE =]


bought mum this ralph lauren perfume romance series i tink

me and jie split half half haha ^^

random photo of moi x:
on the way to sakura buffet with family today (:


anyway
i officially announced..
I GOT MY NEW PHONE TODAY! WITH NEW SINGTEL PLAN!!!
samsung f480 gold (:




and i freaking love it ^^
mingtai told me abt this phone at first
and i'm having my doubts
well...
now i tink it's coool ^^

ok i choose to live in my self-delusion =O
even thou it's hard to navigate and sms -.-
and doesn't have my cute animations T_T

but i kept my old phone too
despite scoldings from mum and dad

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MUM!

really hope that u are happy today :D
and it's funny taking photos of u and dad
when dad is funny LOL
and chiu are cute mommy! :D

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVE aka MT!
:D

hahhahaha
u still got ur ERM with me :D
erm = presents ^^

and..
my cousin's dog, rich, came to stay at my house for 2d1n
and sachi i damn jealous of him -.-"





she's like constantly attacking him
and biting him
barking at him
so sachi sleeps in my rm tonight
and rich sleeps at the living rm

AND SACHI KEEPS WHINING -.-
CAN'T STAND IT =.=
!@#$%^&*(

off to play wid my new phoney :D

Love, Charisse | 11:59 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle