My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Monday, December 22, 2008


I'm kinda feeling like
don't wanna go =/

But no choice
=/
book liaos
tmr 8:30pm need reach terminal 1 row 3 korean air
=/

flight no idk..
10:45pm plane take off
wonder if got pple send me off anot
T_T

gonna bring lappie there
and all my notes
=/
hopefully got time to do project
T_T

can anyone, as many pple as possible, msg me everyday?
even thou i can't reply but i would love to reach all of u de sms
it's like korea..
so boring sometimes in coach
=(

Don't worry abt paying extra
if u sms me.. it's normal charges for u all
if i sms back i nid to pay extra charges..
so i can't reply
hahahha

but i would love to receive things like
wad is going on ur life
or updates abt my grp projects
or asking whether i'm eating etc
hahahhaha

i'm HOMESICK!
=X

can't stand it =/
well..
hopefully i eat alot of veggies there
and lose weight
hahah x:

went to buy beanie today
and maa made paa wear the funny funny beanie hat
=.=
LOL!

can't post the pic up..
cos.. later paa scold
T_T

oh..
show u all my phone actual colour
and my jie's phone








I tink my gold looks like silver lorhs
in real life it just looks like silver
=O

Some of u asking why i using another number sms u all
cos previously i'm using student plan frm m1
then now plan expires
and singtel has better offer for their student plan
much better
so.. i nid to port-in my number from m1
which requires a few days
so he gave me a temporary number
which ends today
tmr 24/12/08 my original number of 922x xxxx
will be back :D
tmr onwards sms me at that number (:
YAY! =D
it means 24/12/08 12am x:

i'll be reaching korea ard 6+am
=O
korean 1 hour faster
than singapore
ahhhhhhhh!
which means
if singapore 4pm
korean 5pm
=O
KOREA GIVE ME MORE VEGGIE AND I'LL LURBE U
=D

Love, Charisse | 11:55 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle