My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Tuesday, December 30, 2008



I got inspired to write this post after reading from marie's blog


Love.
What is love?
What do we crave for love when we say we don't?

Seriously
I simply don't understand how some people can involve in so many relationships
maybe they hope to try out before settling down for one

My poly clique
all single except our lovely gracia with her bf
:D

It's like.
how will u know when you actually really like a person?
What kind of special feelings will you get?

Can this relationship last?
Will it really last?

Sometimes i question myself
who do i really like?
who is the one who's for me?
I really can't get that right
too many things has been confusing me..

randomly
i just go to a matchmaking website through google
and i skim through the website
interesting
jo told me their photos mostly are fakes

well..
i'm joking abt gg icq, abt gg for matchmaking session, abt getting a bf

seriously
i don't tink i'm getting one
cos
i don't tink my mr right will ever appear
so..
goodbye charisse!
goodbye to her love life (:

Love, Charisse | 10:50 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle